Next week, a few members from Talis will be at Meeting the Reading List Challenge, an annual event at Loughborough University Library on the 5th and 6th of April 2016.
For the sixth year running Loughborough University will be hosting Meeting the Reading List Challenge. This event brings together librarians, developers and suppliers to discuss the issues around resource/reading lists.
Talis Product Manager, Keji Adedeji will be doing a talk on the following:
A look at the journey of a Talis reading list customer and Talis, looking beyond just creating reading lists or having a reading list management system in place, and where that will take us in the future.
We are looking forward to hearing from Martin Hamilton from JISC and from Talis Aspire Reading Lists customers on their experiences:
- Andrew McDonald, De Montfort University: Dancing on Glass – Introducing a new Reading List System in a Period of Major Organisational Change
- Rachel Fell and Nicola Ward, Manchester Metropolitan University: Reading List Awareness Campaign – Encouraging students to read to succeed
- Claudio Svaluto, University of Essex: Implementing integrated web-based reading lists
- Sarah Rayner and Olivia Walsby, University of Manchester: If at first you don’t succeed…
- Monica Crump, National University of Ireland, Galway: Building the Infrastructure for a successful Reading List Service
- Jo Dobson and Deborah Taylor, Sheffield Hallam University: Supporting academics with their reading lists in the Health faculty at Sheffield Hallam:- examples, thoughts and unanswered questions
- Melissa Bradley and Andy Prue, University of Kent: Collection Engagement Strategy: Reading Lists Case Study Approach
- Sara Hafeez, University of Westminster: Co-ordinating complexity
Are you coming to Meeting the Reading List Challenge? Stop by to chat with Zena, Services Consultant at Talis. Get in touch with her here.