As per my previous post on 5 questions for Sheila MacNeill, she nominated David White to answer 5 questions from her.
So here are the questions from Sheila, and their responses from David:
1. What excited you the most about Talis Insight 2015? And why did you agree to get involved?
I’m interested in the intersection between commercial providers and higher education institutions. I’m also keen to explore what the role of digital technology is in higher education now that most of us take it for granted.
2. What can people expect to hear from you in April at Talis Insight?
I’ll be talking about what the implications of being in a Post-digital era are for learning and teaching. What does it mean now that much of the technology we own and use has ‘disappeared in to use’?
3. If you could start a rumour about you, what would that be?
I wrote the East 17 1994 Christmas hit “Stay another Day” which has earned me millions.
4. What is the one piece of technology your institution couldn’t function without?
5. Your must read article/book/blog for #edtech in 2015?
Follow interesting edtech people in Twitter – that’s the best way to find valuable insights.
I would like to thank David for taking the time to send his responses. He has nominated Simon Thomson to answer the following questions next:
- What excited you the most about Talis Insight 2015? And why did you agree to get involved?
- What can people expect to hear from you in April at Talis Insight?
- If you could start a rumour about you, what would that be?
- What is the one piece of technology your institution couldn’t function without?
- Give one tip on how to influence staff to use edtech more effectively
We will post Simon’s responses soon. So watch this space!
What question would you like to ask David?